Koopa's Revenge was created for the Game Boy. The goal of the project was to create a game scene where both sprites and particle effects would be present. The game was written in C/C++ using Visual Studio and the NO$GBA emulator/debugger. This project was challenging because of the small amount of documentation for GBA programming and lacklustre debugging information. Whilst this was a challenge to create I believe I learned a lot about the fundamentals of hardware programming and had a great time in doing so. Here is a link for the emulator I used for If you want to play the game yourself (The game file is on the GitHub repository).

  • GitHub page for this project
PinClipart.com_fixed-mindset-clipart_219
  • Email
  • GitHub
  • Linked-in
  • Twitter